Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 20, 2010


We are all still missing Chops quite a bit. Ben and I were discussing getting another dog the other day. He said, "I just want Chops to come back, but she's not coming back". I'm happy that he remembers her but it makes me sad when he says things like that. The poor little guy misses his furry friend but I don't think he understands why she's not here. I don't really understand it either.

The weather here has been super hot. Today Ben and I went to water his friend Cal's flowers while he's on vacation. The temperature was 100 degrees! Yuck! Ben said we had to make sure the flowers had a lot to drink. At one point, I overheard him say to the flowers, "Here you go flowers, make sure you drink this". He also commented to another flower that he liked it because it was "fuzzy". I'll have to check his hands, he just might have a green thumb.

We've been anxiously awaiting the construction to start on our new house. As it stands now, Ben thinks we will be living on a vacant lot in the "desert". The cool thing is, he's actually excited about that! What a great guy - he's so easy to please.....sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment