Monday, May 14, 2012

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....cut short!

Yesterday we celebrated Mothers Day. One of my most favorite days! Not because I get gifts and lots of attention (although that helps!). It's the day I am reminded I have the best job in the whole wide world! I love being Ben's mom! My job is fun, challenging, rewarding and by far, the most important job I've ever had. It's an ever changing position that keeps me on my toes. However, on Mothers Day, I was told I could stay off of my toes and sleep in. Well, sort of. As I was in a deep sleep, my slumber was interupted by a super cute guy jumping on my bed and screaming at the top of his lungs, "Happy Mothers Day!". The reason for this super loud greeting? Apparently, I was in such a deep sleep that a simple "Happy Mothers Day" didn't quite awaken me. Either way, I can't think of a better way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment