Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

Blog, I promise to start updating you at least every other day.

Ben has been engaged some heavy duty (no pun intended) potty training. We are at the point where we leave the house without diapers. I've been packing an extra outfit but haven't had to use it yet. I'm so proud of my little tinkling machine!

We've been playing outside quite a bit lately. We have a great park close to our apartment that has three different playgrounds, baseball fields and tons of grass to play on. Ben's favorite thing to do when we are there is play "baseball". He assigns me the task of being the thrower (pitcher) while he is the hitter (batter). All of the equipment we use is imaginary, which makes it nice for me because I don't have to chase down balls or worry about getting wacked with the bat. One day at the park, Ben ran the bases about 25 times. I was exhausted just watching him.

We have decided to build a house in Hagerstown, MD. We are anticipating a move sometime in September. It will be so nice for Ben to be settled and have his own yard to play. He has been such a trooper through all of these moves. When we move to Hagerstown, it will be Ben's fourth move in less than four years. I hope I'm not setting him up for a career as a gypsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment