Friday, July 23, 2010

July 22, 2010

Stuff I really miss about Chops....

Puncture wounds on the top of my feet where she used to stomp on them.
Her disapproving looks if I made too much noise during her naps.
Picking foreign (and sometimes gross) objects out of her fur.
The sound of her tapping her claws on the footboard of our bed while she slept with us at night.
Finding her starring at the wall.
Peeling and slicing apples - her favorite snack.
Her excitment when I walked in the room (after waking her up, of course).
Her Pavlovian response to anytime I tried to talk on the phone - as soon as I'd start a conversation, she would run to her treat jar and wait for one.
Picking her up from a day at the doggie spa.
Responding to her subtle demands for food - she would bash her dishes with her big, clumsy paws.
Her overall cuteness, which was a result of her being the most perfectly marked Old English Sheepdog ever!
Most of all, I miss the sound of Ben laughing when he played with her....

No comments:

Post a Comment