Thursday, September 16, 2010

Third Week of Preschool

Today Ben completed his third week of preschool and he still loves it! This week he learned about the letter "M" and the color red. For show and tell he took a firetruck (red), mouse (M) and Elmo (red monster - covered both). I had the chance to go into is classroom this morning and see his art work. He drew a picture of himself and made a mouse out of macaroni. Too cute!

Last weekend we headed to Ohio to see relatives and enjoy some friends at an Ohio State party. Ben really went wild - staying up until 10pm two nights. Needless to say, he slept most of the way home on Sunday.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I keep asking Ben if he bought me a present. He wants to get me Thomas engines. He also thinks I should have a cake with Thomas and Snoopy on it. Oh well, at least I like Snoopy.

Off to prepare for my birthday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment