Friday, October 8, 2010

Putting some more miles on Ben

We've been busy. Last weekend we traveled to Ohio to see family and friends. Ben is such a great traveler. He sat in the backseat for the 5 hour drive, awake, and didn't complain once. I, on the other hand, spent the entire time grumbling about my backache that traveled up to my head! I guess I could learn a few things from my little guy.

A firetruck came to preschool on Wednesday so the little monsters could climb all over it and learn about fire safety. The other tots were reluctant to jump on the truck, but Ben climbed right in and sat in the drivers seat. The teacher took pictures - he looked so cute! Thanks to Uncle Don for familiarizing Ben with fire fighting equipment.

We're gearing up for another fun weekend. We're going to a rib cook off with Ben's friend Ella tomorrow and Sunday we are finally getting our family photo taken. I wish we would have done this when Chops was still with us, but I know she'll be there in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment