Thursday, December 2, 2010

Preschool birthday festivities


My sweet little monster is going to be four years old this Saturday. Today they had a party for him at preschool. The tots sang to him and made him a green crown to wear. Ben originally wanted to take cookies that looked like cats to school. Not sure why, especially since we are dog people. Anyway, being the domestically challenged mommy that I am, the cat cookies ended up looking like a certain body part - let's just say the cat ears baked together and had a crack going down the middle of them. So, using my sales and marketing background, I convinced Ben that cookies with his friends names on them would be much better. And they were!!! Ben told me his friends liked seeing their names on the cookies. His teacher thanked me for educating them before sending them on a sugar high. I think after almost four years, I might be getting the hang of this mommy thing....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment