Monday, July 25, 2011

Hope floats....

Yesterday we went to Hope's house for a pool party. Ben's friend Rylie was there too. The three of them had a great time splashing about in the pool. The only down side was with our super hot weather, the pool was as refreshing as a steaming hot bath! Ick!! The kiddos didn't seem to notice though so that's all that matters. When we came home from Hope's, I told Ben to go upstairs and wait for me so he could take a shower. I had a few quick things to do first. When I went upstairs, he was almost asleep in the hallway! I had to rouse him to make sure he showered. In the shower, he was swaying back and forth and babbling. He was exhausted!!! Shortly after his shower, he fell sound asleep.

This week dad is going out of town for work so it'll just be Ben, Daphne and me. I'm going to think of some fun things to do so we don't miss daddy too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment